Updated: Jul 18
The shortcut to learning effectively is to listen to the experts. Here I bring to you my favorite quotations on Marketing. These quotes have certainly left a mark on my career and they never fail to inspire the Marketer in me.
1. “Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.” – Milan Kundera
2. “The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.” – Tom Fishburne
3. “Sell the problem you solve. Not the product you make.” – Unknown
4. “Marketing is too important to be left to the marketing department.” – David Packard
5. “Master the topic, the message, and the delivery.” – Steve Jobs
6. “Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content Marketing is showing the world you are one.” – Robert Rose
7. “You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.” – Beth Comstock
8. “Marketing used to be about making a myth and telling it. Now it’s about telling a truth and sharing it.” – Marc Mathieu
9. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” – Albert Einstein
10. “Advertising brings in customers, but word-of-mouth brings in the best customers.” – Jonah Berger
Hi, this is Amit, the founder of Marketing Wizards. I am on a mission to empower the youth and small & medium business owners. With the help of short duration courses in the field of Marketing and Branding, I would like to reduce the gap between theory and practical application. With a decade of experience in the field of Marketing and Communication, I am here to reduce the learning time and maximize the application time.
I believe that learning without application is like a cake without icing. Start your journey today and get ready to take yourself to the next level!